This page has moved to a new address.

What I'm Loving This Week

Natural Kids: What I'm Loving This Week

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week


Waldorf Doll Toy - ...
$12.00

Blueberries
$9.99

Blue Mandala Window...
$15.00

Summer Berries (35 ...
$13.50

Mason jar gift labe...
$16.00

Boston Beanies Cott...
$22.00

Blue Trio of Wee Po...
$28.50

BLUEBERRY JAM (Half...
$7.00

Small Wool Interlo...
$31.00

Wild Maine Blueberr...
$7.25

Jewel Box Two Ply H...
$28.00

Felted Wool Flower ...
$5.00

Blueberry Cheeseca...
$5.50

Baby Doll - Blue St...
$29.00

Printed Note Card -...
$3.50

Shea Mango Lip Butt...
$3.00

Treasury created by Feevertelaine

Blueberry season! I just love all of these sweet blueberry finds. And for a few more things I'm loving this week;

♥Keeping up with the Fairy Garden submissions over on Donni's blog, The Magic Onions

♥This beautiful article, If You Give a Boy a ...

♥A rhyme to teach children to four finger knit

Such inspiring color work! Makes me want to brush up on my own

Make a Hula Hoop Rug. So cool!

Let me know what you're loving this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home