This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Earth Grown Crayons

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Earth Grown Crayons

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Earth Grown Crayons

Etsy
earthgrowncrayons


Meet Melissa of  Earth Grown Crayons :

I live in beautiful Minnesota with my husband and three children. Besides making crafts, I enjoy reading, running, and spending time outdoors.

Why soy crayons? Soy is an all-natural, renewable resource that is one-hundred percent biodegradable - making it an earth-friendly choice for kids. Soy beans have been a part of my life since I can remember. Growing up I spent time on my grandparents farm in rural Minnesota. I watched my grandpa plant and harvest soy beans in the fields behind his farm. Now, many years later, I’m making my own creations from soy, inspired by my love for animals and other living things.

My Earth Grown Crayons are made from soy beans free of herbicides and pesticides, and grown on American soil. I use only non-toxic pigments.Crayons come packaged in recycled or reusable materials and are hand-made in a home that strives to be loving of the earth in every way. 


article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home