This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Wild Child Woolies

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Wild Child Woolies

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Wild Child Woolies

Etsy
WildChildWoolies


Meet Angela of Wild Child Woolies :

I am Angela, stay at home/work at home/homeschooling (I guess we're HOME a lot!) mom of 5 awesome kids. Wild Child Woolies was born in 2007 after baby number four sold me on the wonderful world of cloth diapering with wool. I'm a 3rd generation 'crafter' and have always made things to sell in one form or another. It only seemed natural to combine my love of wool, my love of crafting and my entrepreneurial spirit.

Wild Child Woolies is about fun and unique wool clothing that is both fun and functional. It makes a once dreaded chore (changing the baby's diaper) into something fun by covering little behinds in bright and cheery wool.


You can visit  Wild Child Woolies on Facebook here:: http://www.facebook.com/WildChildWoolies

article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home