This page has moved to a new address.

A Knitted Friend Born from Love!

Natural Kids: A Knitted Friend Born from Love!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Knitted Friend Born from Love!


Every child loves to have something to snuggle and love. I still have my first teddy bear a hand-me-down from my brother but my bear was so loved he hardly has any fur left. For my own children I wanted something that was a little different. I didn't want something born from a factory.




For my daughter I wanted something made with love, something she would cherish and keep forever. I wanted something born from the love and imagination of the maker. Something made with loving hand that gently took some beautiful yarn carefully selected and then lovingly stuffed with the same care.
 

Etsy is a great place to find such items and Sara was just the right artist to create this toy for my daughter. Words from the artist; "Knitting is my passion - the colors, the textures, I love it all and hope that you do too! My favorite things to knit are animals..." If you don't know these wonderful toys from sight, then you must take the time to look in a lovely shop, Woolies by Sara.


I highly recommend these wonderful woolies for your next gift giving. Need another reason? Just check out Sara's feedback to know how much her customers, not just me, love her work. Read what some of her adoring fans have said...

"Cutest sheepie I have ever seen! They dont have a button for how positive this sheep is! Thank you so much. She will be loved for years and years :0) she turned out wonderful!"

"The best, softest, sweetest monkey! He looks lovely in his purple overalls and he is dearly loved by his new owner! Thank you! The best things do come in brown paper packages tied up in string!!"

"He is so adorable I can hardly stand it! He really has so much character, he's a welcome addition to our home :)"

This is a true and honest product review, all items reviewed were purchased by the writer of this post. Beccijo Neff

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that rabbit...x

May 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Mare said...

I love Sara's knitted toys too. You can see the love she puts into them all...

May 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger germandolls said...

That monkey is truly adorable! I can't stand it!

May 18, 2011 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home