This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Obi Mama

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Obi Mama

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Obi Mama

Etsy
ObiMama


Meet Jennifer of Obi Mama   :

I am passionate about baby wearing and sewing is my favorite way to be creative. My goal is to make baby wearing the norm and not the exception in my community and getting moms and dads into slings that are comfortable, functional, and attractive.

Through ObiMama, I earn enough money doing this to stay at home with my children where I want and need to be! I strive to use recyclable or reuseable packaging, eco friendly materials, and turn the lights off when I'm not in the room!

You can visit ObiMama on Facebook.

 


article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home