This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Elemental Handcrafts

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Elemental Handcrafts

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Elemental Handcrafts

Etsy
ElementalHandcrafts



Meet Stephanie of Elemental Handcrafts:

Mama to three amazing, home-schooled, environmentalist kiddos. I love working with my hands and finding fun ways to make new things out of old and creating toys and gifts my kids would enjoy and therefore other families as well.



article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthetarian said...

HI! THIS IS STEPHANIE FROM ELEMENTAL HANDCRAFTS.

I'm on a mini hiatus right as you can see from my sparlsy stocked store, but please add me to your favorites and check back. By mid- March there will be lots more color, texture and things for sale in my shop!

Thanks for reading!

February 9, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look wonderful!
I am co-hosting a green mama blog hop and would love for you to stop by and join in.

February 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

February 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home