This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Three Fish Shop

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Three Fish Shop

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Three Fish Shop

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
threefishshop.etsy.com



Meet Marina of  Three Fish Shop    :

Hi! I'm Marina, the creator and owner of Three Fish Shop. I taught myself how to crochet when I was about 8 or 9 with my great-grandmother's beginning crochet book from the 60's...needless to say, I learned how to make granny squares very well! Through the years I learned how to express my creativity through fiber arts and Three Fish Shop was born!



Hats and photo props are our specialty.  from organic natural newborn earflap baby hats for boys and girls to toddler and children hats.  Enjoy browsing our little creations, made with the highest quality techniques and materials.


You can also visit Three Fish Shop here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/threefishclothing
article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home