This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Banana Bottoms

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Banana Bottoms

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mini Monday - Banana Bottoms

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
bananabottoms.etsy.com

Meet  Kristen of Banana Bottoms:

I have been sewing since I was a kid and love to create. I have been making/designing cloth diapers since the birth of my oldest, 12 years ago.

Banana Bottoms organic cloth diapers and cloth diaper covers are handmade using organic fabrics, these gorgeously crafted cloth diapers are drafted and designed by me and are handmade with love in my Halifax, Nova Scotia home.

You can follow Banana Bottoms  here: http://www.facebook.com/bananabottoms
and http://bananabottoms.blogspot.com/
 


article by prettydreamer

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

I love how colorful Kristens diapers are. They look great! :0)

Where were you when my kids were in diapers.
Not that I miss changing diapers...LOL

June 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home