This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Darialvovsky

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Darialvovsky

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mini Monday - Darialvovsky

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
darialvovsky.etsy.com

Meet Daria of Darialvovsky :

My name is Daria Lvovsky and I am a mother to my three adorable girls and married to my loving husband, Sasha. My work is a tiny part of an amazing world populated by the little beings I create. My works has become the ultimate toys for my own children and the children of my friends. My way to the needle felting was long and interesting. In attempts to find the most expressive materials, I have tried wood, ceramics and even metal… I discovered this amazing world three years ago through the Waldorf kindergarten which my elder daughter attended. It is hard to pinpoint what is making them so attractive to kids and grown ups alike: the endless scope of imagination, the distinctive texture of the wool, or the unique colors, so different from those that surround us. Moreover, all the materials I use are eco-friendly!

I bring to life the images that inhabit my soul and would be more than happy to bring to life the ones inhabiting yours, so custom orders are always welcome.


article by prettydreamer

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

Welcome, Daria! I enjoy your work.

March 15, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger germandolls said...

Thanks so much for sharing about yourself! I very much enjoyed this post!
Love, ulla

March 17, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home