This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Dragonfly's Hollow

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Dragonfly's Hollow

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mini Monday - Dragonfly's Hollow

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
Dragonflyshollow.etsy.com


Meet Nancy of Dragonfly's Hollow:

Sept 1st marks our one year anniversary on Etsy...it was exactly one year ago to the day when I opened this little shop. It has been an amazing year and to celebrate we are having a giveaway on our blog. What are we giving away you might ask? It is a gorgeous 16 inch doll named Fae.

To take a peek at her and to find out the details on how to win her, visit the blog at : http://dragonflyshollow.blogspot.com/

-----------

The Velveteen Rabbit was my favorite story as a child. It is the philosophy that is at the heart of all our dolls. Each is made with the fullest intention that they will be played with and loved.

I believe that the most gorgeous Waldorf doll ever is the one that is stained and worn because that doll is a lifelong best friend and companion :o)

While I am making these lovely dolls, I am a homeschooling mom of 6 absolutely wonderful children ranging in ages from 14 to 5. I love traveling and just being outdoors.

My children are my muses. They are an abundant source of enjoyment and creativity for me. Everything I make I make with the mind that I am making it for my own children.

I believe that children's toys should be durable, made from the best, natural materials and priced reasonably. I will always strive to maintain an affordable price for my items.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mrsbeccijo said...

I love getting to read about our members and I love her dolls with the sweet little sweaters on them!! I still have my first cloth doll she is stained and her head does not stay up on her own but I still hold her dear and love seeing the black and white photos of her clutched in my arm as I play!
Beccijo
http://www.beccijo.com
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.etsy.com
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.1000markets.com
http://thereluctantcitydweller.blogspot.com

September 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

These dolls are simply delightful and you can tell they're filled with love. Hugs!

September 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Treehugginmom26 said...

Wow! Thanks for spotlighting me...it is an honor :o)

September 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Lovely handmade dolls. I wish I could make one for my little girl.
Thanks for sharing.
Toddler language development

September 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous The Magic Onions said...

Your dolls are so sweet.
Blessings and magic
Donni (Fairyfolk)

September 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home