This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday : BuzzHandmade

Natural Kids: Mini Monday : BuzzHandmade

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mini Monday : BuzzHandmade


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
buzzhandmade.etsy.com


My name is Janina and I am a stay at home mom of 2 beautiful little girls. We love to spend our time creating things and playing.
We try to use natural products as much as we can in our daily living, and we have learned to make many of them, the ones that we love, we would like to share with you here. All of our items contain bee products, and the beeswax is locally sourced from a friend of mine that keeps bees and lives just down the road.
If you are new to the magic of bees or are interested in finding out why I think these products are so amazing, shoot me a convo or google any of my ingredients for more information.

Prepared by
Tricoteria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home