This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday: Winsomehollow

Natural Kids: Mini Monday: Winsomehollow

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mini Monday: Winsomehollow


Her treasury made the front page at Etsy, so let's give Winsomehollow some love for promoting all of us!

A bit about the artist behind Winsomehollow...
I am a wool artisan, specializing in needle felting and wool felt applique. Using only all natural, 100% wool and wool roving in my work, I strive to create heirloom quality pieces which may be passed down through the years. I love the idea of creating original, one of a kind works which are equally durable, strong, and yet soft to the touch. This strength of construction and all natural material allows people to enjoy distinctive pieces of art, while reducing their consumption (helping our environment!).

Creating imaginative and magical stories within each piece of work is also very important to me. When creating each unique wall hanging, for example, I spend a great deal of time finding inspiration in the world around me, imagining the story of the piece, and finally constructing the actual work of art.

I hope my work inspires and envelops one into a fanciful world of imagination!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger LittleElf said...

Love your work Winsome. ^_^ And congrats on making the front page with our team treasury. ^_^

Hugs, ^_^
Elfie of www.littleelfstoyshop.etsy.com

July 14, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely creations:) SO charming:)

July 14, 2008 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger katy said...

thanks so much for featuring my work!! and congrats again to everyone who made it on the front page!!!

July 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger TheSingingBird said...

Beautiful work Katy and thanks for putting Natural Kids on the Front Page too!

July 16, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Cranky Mule said...

very nice profile. good job katy!

July 16, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home